You may need to change application(s) credentials if an existing user has been archived or due to a change of password. Or it may be, that you would like to use service accounts for your integration. Please click here
to learn more about Service Accounts. Also please make sure the New or Service user has the same permissions. The permissions need to be the same as the current user-connected.
To reauthenticate please log in to integrations.syncezy.com and then navigate to My Integrations > Click on Details for the app.
Once you are on the integration screen please refer to the steps below. Please ensure that you are not already logged in to any SharePoint account while performing the below steps. It is recommended to perform the below steps in either Incognito mode of the browser or after clearing the cache and cookies of the browser.
1. On the Integration page kindly click on the “Up arrow” button
2. Click on “Disconnect” under SharePoint to re-authorize the account.
3. Click on Yes where it says "Are you sure you want to reset SharePoint Credentials?"
4. Once Disconnected, please connect the SharePoint account as an Admin or User (According to the permissions you have).
This will lead you to a SharePoint login page where you will need to enter the credentials of the account you would like to connect.
5. Once Reauthenticated you can see the updated connected account details in SharePoint Username field under the Details
Please find following a detailed step by step video on how to complete this task:
Have a support question?
We offer three support channels:
Phone - #1 for Support
AUS: +61 2 9136 9448
NZ: +64 9 303 2999
UK: +44 203 670 1109
US: +1 720 500 9302