PropertyMe-Power BI setup documentation
You will need the latest MySQL Connector/NET driver in order to connect your QuickBooks Time data to PowerBI. The links can be found below. Download the driver based on whether your system is a 32-bit or 64-bit system.
2. In the Home screen, find the PropertyMe Power BI integration and click “Sign Up”. If you already purchased the integration, navigate to My Apps
3. Once you go into My Apps and app details, you will have to connect your PropertyMe Account. Click on Connect and you will be redirected to the PropertyMe login page. Select the Portfolio you want to sync and press “Yes, Allow”. Your account should now be connected. Please click here to view the tutorial on how you can connect PropertyMe account in your integration portal.
4. Once authenticated and connected, go back to the My Integrations > PropertyMe Power BI page. Navigate to Database Settings.
5.Open PowerBI Desktop and select “Get Data”.
6. Search for MySQL database in the options that pop up. If you cannot see this option you will need to install MySQL-connector-net for Power BI.
7. In Server, copy the “Database Host Name” from the SyncEzy portal. In Database, copy the “Database Name” from the portal. Press ok.
8. In the next screen, go to the “Database” section and enter the Database Username and Database password given on the SyncEzy portal.
Use PowerBI Gateway - Automate your data refresh
PowerBI does not automatically refresh data, neither on the desktop app nor the web browser. PowerBI Gateway
can help you achieve this. Below are the steps to install gateway and to automate your data refresh.
- Publish your PowerBI report and go to app.powerbi.com
- Go to Data Hub and click the "..." on the report you published. Click Settings.
- Expand the Gateway Connection section right above Data Source Credentials.
- Install the gateway software by clicking on the green Install Now button and let it run on your PC. It will be called On-premises data gateway (personal mode) or On-premises data gateway (standard mode)
- Once you install this, refresh the page where you tried to enter the data source credentials. You will see an entry under Gateway Connection and under status, it should show "Running on <your PC name>".
- Now go to Data Source Credentials and click "Edit credentials".
- Enter your Database username and password from your SyncEzy Portal.
- It should now load successfully and your automated schedules will start running.
NOTE: PowerBI Gateway requires your system to be on. If your system is off, the gateway will stop running till you go to this section and start it again. The best way to handle this problem is to use a virtual machine that is always on.
View Frequently Asked Questions
You can view our QuickBooks Time to PowerBI related FAQs from here
We offer three support channels:
Phone - #1 for Support
AUS: +61 2 9136 9448
NZ: +64 9 303 2999
UK: +44 203 670 1109
US: +1 720 500 9302
PropertyMe to Power BI integration FAQs
About the PropertyMe to Power BI integration Please also visit our Integration Menu Overview article to learn more about each and every menu of this integration. For setup instructions please visit PropertyMe-Power BI setup documentation. How to ...
QuickBooks Workforce Power BI setup documentation
Recommended Drivers You will need the latest MySQL Connector/NET driver in order to connect your QuickBooks Workforce data to PowerBI. The links can be found below. Download the driver based on whether your system is a 32-bit or 64-bit system. MySQL ...
Quickbooks Workforce to Power BI integration FAQs
This document addresses the variety of questions we encounter while helping clients. If you have a question that’s not addressed her please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org About the QuickBooks Workforce to Power BI integration Please also visit ...
SimPRO Power BI Integration FAQs
This document addresses the variety of questions we encounter while helping clients. If you have a question that’s not addressed her please write to us at email@example.com. You can also dial any of the following numbers. Australia: +61 2 9136 9448 ...
simPRO - PowerBI Setup Documentation
Introduction Below is a guide on how to connect your SimPRO account to PowerBI or any other BI tool through SyncEzy’s server. Note: SyncEzy has a template PBIX file available. You will need a subscription to the SimPRO-PowerBI Service on ...