simPRO - QuickBooks Workforce Integration - Multiselect Jobs to Assign Job to all Employees or Unassign Job in Quickbooks Workforce
When a Job in simPRO is added to QuickBooks Workforce by the SyncEzy integration it will automatically assigned to all employees. SyncEzy does not have information from simPRO in order to assign certain jobs however you can assign a job / section or cost centres to specific employees or groups easily in Quickbooks Workforce.
1) Open your customers/jobs list in Quickbooks Workforce and search for the job you would like to edit:
2) See below screenshot for next step:
3) See below screenshot for next step:
4) Please note: Once you complete the selection and go back, you will see the Edit Job screen. Select Save in this step to finalize changes:
5) Once you go back to the jobs list after saving, you will see that the Assigned to All tick will be no longer present on that job (if you assigned the job level).
The tick in the Assigned to All column will only be present when the job / section or cost centre is assigned to all employees / groups:
Also, you may wish to assign or unassign jobs to all employees in Quickbooks Workforce. This article will explain how to complete this within the SyncEzy portal.
Login to your SyncEzy integration account (app.syncezy.com) and go to the Integration Portal menu. Here you will find Multiselect Jobs/Quotes to assign or unassign to ALL employee users in Quickbooks Workforce along with a textbox and buttons: