simPRO - Salesforce Integration - SyncEzy Portal User Guide - Overview
IntegrationPortal User Guide
simPRO - Salesforce Integration - Overview
A typical workflow for your team might be as follows:
- Nurture leads and track opportunities in Salesforce
- Send contact and company from Salesforce to simPRO when ready to create a quote by adding a tag.
- Create a Quote in simPRO.
- Send Quote details to Salesforce to nurture and close the deal.
- Quote is accepted.
- Create a Job in simPRO.
- Trigger Salesforce process automation from actions in simPRO.
The SyncEzy system is designed to run automatically in the background so the user doesn’t have to do anything manual.
SyncEzy works on a 15 Minutes Sync cycle, 24 hours a day. (i.e. 9:00, 9:15, 9:30, 10:00,10:15, etc).
If the Automatic Sync schedule is not soon enough, manual Sync can be pushed via the SyncEzy Integration Portal.