The Configuration tab is where you will add your Jobs/Quotes/Sites and select the location in SharePoint you want to sync it to. You can add the project by clicking on "Add Project to Sync", once clicked please follow the below.
1. Select any of the available tools Jobs/Quotes/Sites that you would like to sync.
2. Select the SharePoint site where you would like sync the data to.
3. Navigate to the folder you want to sync to. Note: There will be a red text saying "You can't select this location" if you have selected an invalid location.
4. If a valid location is selected then you will have a button to select the location.
5. Click on the save button to add the project to sync.
Under the File Manager tab, you can view your files in both simPRO and SharePoint.
Here is an overview of the File Manager menu, based on the screenshot below.
1. Select the tool to view files Jobs/Quotes/Sites.
2. Enter the tool no. to view files
3. Click on search button to fetch the files
4. This is a link that will take you directly to the tool URL in simPRO
5. The left side is a list and count of all files from simPRO tool.
6. The right side is a list and count of all files and folders in the SharePoint location.
7. The green tick marks indicate that the files/folders are synced and matching between both systems. If it is not matching or synced, it will appear with a red cross and the text in either the simPRO or SharePoint side will be grey.
8. This button will push a manual sync for the folder you are in. Please use it only as a backup option.
This is where you can rename the root folder name in which all the data is syncing.
The Plan Details tab is a summary of your current subscription status. Below is a brief explanation of each text box.
This is the name you signed up with on the integrations portal.
This is the email you signed up with on the integrations portal
This is your integration plan name.
This is the code we use internally and it is related to the plan name.
This will show the amount you paid for the integration, depending on the plan tier and how long you have chosen to subscribe for.
Interval of Subscription and Interval - unit of subscription
These two fields are related and specify how many months or years you have opted to subscribe for.
Next Bill Date
This field specifies the next date you will be billed for the subscription.
Subscription ID and Subscription Number
These two fields are the references to your subscription. If you have any issues with your subscription, you can give either of these to SyncEzy's support team to help you check.
The FAQ button will link you to the simPRO to SharePoint Two-Way FAQ document.
Have a support question?
We offer three support channels:
Phone - #1 for Support
AUS: +61 2 9136 9448
NZ: +64 9 303 2999
UK: +44 203 670 1109
US: +1 720 500 9302