"When these errors surface, it indicates that SyncEzy Procore to SharePoint/Dropbox/Google Drive app has been uninstalled from your Procore market place apps. During the authentication of your Procore account, this process installs an app within your Procore environment to facilitate seamless data syncing to platforms like SharePoint or other integrated cloud storage services. If this app is uninstalled subsequently, the connection is disrupted, leading to the aforementioned errors.
To address and resolve this issue, please follow the steps outlined below after you have logged in to your Procore admin account.
1. On the home screen click on "Select an APP
2. Click on the "App Management"
in the dropdown menu.
3. "Navigate to the 'Installed Apps' section within the App Management page. Ensure that the corresponding data connection app provided by SyncEzy is present for your integration.
For instance, for Procore to Google Drive integration, verify the presence of 'Google Drive by SyncEzy.' Similarly, for Procore to SharePoint, confirm the installation of 'SharePoint Two Way by SyncEzy,' for Procore to Dropbox, ensure 'Dropbox by SyncEzy' is listed, and for OneDrive integration, check for 'OneDrive by SyncEzy. If the app is missing or was uninstalled please refer to the 4th step below.
4. Click on Install App > Install App from Marketplace
5. On the Marketplace page search for the app by typing SyncEzy
and it will show list of all the available app.
6. Click on the App that you need to install for your integration.
7. Click on Login to Install
to install the app. Once the app is installed, logout from your Procore account and re-authenticate the Procore account on SyncEzy portal. Please refer to the steps here
. After re-authentication the sync will work as usual and you will be able to configure new projects.